Over the weekend of 7-8 November 2020, all cloud instances will be updated to the latest Kimai version. The cloud currently runs on Kimai 1.9 and will be upgraded to Kimai 1.11.
To my great delight, new users are joining every day to use the Kimai cloud. However, this organic growth now requires upgrades to some of the used services.
There will be some some short downtimes during these updates, as some upgrades need to be performed on the cloud servers which are not possible during live operation. These downtimes will happen during the evening hours (Central European Time).
In case of any question or problem, please contact our support.
Here is a list of the most important changes, that you can look out for:
- The long awaited “reporting screen” with the first reports for: user weekly times, user monthly times, all user monthly times, my tasks, team tasks
- Basic exports of: users, customers, projects, activities
- Drag & Drop for calendar
- Team permissions for activities
- Configurable first day of the week
- New translations for: Vietnamese, Hebrew, Romanian, Finnish
- Stacked bar-chart in “My times” widget to distinguish activities
- Timesheet lockdown with grace period
- New dialog to create timesheet for multiple users at once
- More features in all detail pages for customer, projects, activities
We love and live the open source idea and therefore try to publish everything we do. A complete list of all changes can be found on these pages:
- Version 1.10: https://www.kimai.org/blog/2020/kimai-v2-release-1-10/
- Version 1.11: https://www.kimai.org/blog/2020/kimai-v2-release-1-11/